Pennsylvania’s premier forensic testing laboratory serving the medical marijuana and law enforcement communities with fast and reliable laboratory testing.
With over 50 years of regulatory, DOH, DEP, and controlled substance testing, Mid-Atlantic Forensic Labs knows more about the industry and the testing than any other provider.
Mid-Atlantic Forensic Labs is different.
We are designed, from the start, to fit seamlessly into the operations of our clients.
We offer services and products designed to help you get your job done.
- Medical Marijuana quality testing for production purposes
- Medical Marijuana regulatory testing
- Forensic Testing of controlled substances
- Forensic testing of synthetic marijuana, bath salts, and novel psychoactive substances
- Forensic testing of adulterated controlled substances and marijuana products
- Forensic identification of interstate marijuana diversion cases
- Clinical testing for medical marijuana pain and therapeutic management for medical providers
- Testimony, criminal and civil
- Additional informatics
We know that getting reliable answers is crucial, but not at the expense of having to wait.
MAF is the only lab that has organized its testing to meet the demands of the medical marijuana and law enforcement communities. We complete testing in hours to days, not weeks to months. We know that getting reliable answers is crucial, but not at the expense of having to wait.
We Pick Up
We will pickup your samples and return results. You worry about doing what you do.
On-Site “Perfect Harvest” Sampling
No more lost cannabinoids. We provide on-site monthly sampling to scientifically predict best time of harvest.
Fastest Turnaround in Industry
Most do it in 7 days. 3 is industry rush. We can take your order and have most results back in 24 hours* if necessary.
We Love Our Clients
We aren’t just a lab. We are a partner. We test your products, provide an entirely new level of information and provide a service that is second-to-none.
MAF founders are veterans of forensic controlled substance testing and regulatory compliance, from numerous Department of Health and Environmental Protection agencies.
We will do our job, so that you can focus on yours.